Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sales go through the roof at VIDAL

Sales go through the roof at VIDAL in New York and Manhattan
Showing commitment and leadership Aspasia and Mokali lead us by example. Through effective promotion and understanding their markets, each had over 100 customers and in their stores in the space of two hours.
Let’s learn from these leaders starting now.

In chatting with Moka she shared her own thinking:
I have really enjoyed working in my new Vidal Boutique. It's very fulfilling to be able to help and serve my community by giving away new outfits to the ladies. We even give one to guys who might want to give their sweetheart a nice gift. It also promotes more awareness of the Manhattan Sim. I love my job and my new sim Home in Manhattan.


No comments:

Post a Comment