Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photography by Lexia Barzane

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself! I am the new photographer on the New York Sim at Nederpoort virtual city in Second Life.

You can find my studio here if you want to pay me a visit.

If you choose Photography by Lexia Barzane I will provide you with a friendly intimate photographic service which will begin with discussing the style of image you would like to be produced, the selection of an appropriate location and poses, editing style.

I have a variety of different poses which can be used for photographs of all styles including male, female, group, couples plus a fully operational photo studio.

I am happy to meet with and take photos with you in any location at home or away and eventually plan to develop a studio area where I can build your dream location to take photos all in one place.

At my store you can pick up information about my services including a landmark to my Studio at Essex Pier and take a look through many photos I have taken both for myself and my clients.

I also have a couple of blogs :-) there is one for my business which you can find herehttp://photographybylexiabarzane.blogspot.com/ but I also have a blog which is my "little" project for the year!

I am undertaking Project 365 and trying to take a photo a day for the next year. To catch up on all my exploits and little fashion secrets take a look https://lexiabarzane.wordpress.com/

Finally to celebrate my new store I made a little picture of me outside!


Looking forward to seeing you!

Lexia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment