Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Zo, One Restaurant – Two Unique Experiences

Hey Guys, wandering our city is always exciting and enlightening. Having had some setbacks recently I was needing to chat. My friend and boss Maria took me to Zo where we sat and chatted for almost two hours (My lips are sealed about that!) She was so good and made me forget everything and soon it was evident that this was a great place for tea and girl talk during the day.

Is there a difference between day and night?

Returning later for some pics this guy friend volunteered to come along help (Yes I know better and of course let him anyway!) He went ahead and chose a table in a quiet corner tp’ing me to join him (funny how he did that). Well!!!! We chatted a long time and when we looked at the clock it was 2 phenomenal hours! (Has your IM melted on the screen ever???) Giggles and no pics; so back today!!!

So! Zo, One Restaurant – Two Unique Experiences. Capriche?

Hugz, Azi


Pictures by Maria,






No comments:

Post a Comment